- The Video Lab will be open throughout the summer Tuesday-Friday, 1-4 pm, except for the Wednesday, July 4, holiday. The Video Studio will be open by appointment. Please contact Dr. Tom Nash at email@example.com, 714 381-0781.
- No General Meetings in June, July, and August. The first fall General Meeting will be on Thursday, September 20, at 6:30 pm in the Video Lab.
- No scheduled classes during July and August. Our Fall-Winter 2018 Class Schedule will be out in late August with classes starting in September.
- The next Project Day – when members showcase their recent work with other club members, residents, and guests joining in for discussion and critique – will be on Monday, June 4. No summer Project Day is planned. The first fall showcase will be on Monday, October 1, 1-3 pm in the Video Lab. To be scheduled as a presenter, contact Project Day Coordinator, Betsy Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 707-540-1955.
- Video One has voted to continue meeting throughout the summer. The club’s production team meets twice monthly on the 1st and 3rd Fridays from 1-3 pm in the Video Studio. For information about joining Video One, contact Co-Facilitators Lucy Parker, email@example.com, 949-456-4657, or Phil Doran,firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-421-9788.
Leave a Reply