The Video Club has issued its first-ever Summer Learning Opportunities Schedule to “keep the ball rolling” as, hopefully, the COVID-19 shutdown winds down. Click the link above to view or download it. The Summer Schedule’s most exciting feature is a series of 10 “hands-on” Video Production Classes to be taught by Dr. Tom Nash in the Video Studio, starting Tuesday, June 9, from 10-11:30 am! Yes, the Video Studio is now open on a limited basis!! (But not the Video Lab – at least not yet.) Video Production classes will be held most Tuesday mornings during June, July, and August.
Click here to learn more about Tom’s class and how to enroll. Enrollment will be limited.
The June-August Schedule also includes:
- Short Film Showcase #17, Monday, June 7 at 1 pm via Zoom – the last to be offered until September.
- Apple Forum, Wednesday, June 9 at 1 pm via Zoom – the last to be offered until September.
- Corel VideoStudio Forum (formerly “PC Forum),” Monday, June 21 and Monday, July 19 at 10 am via Zoom – the last to be offered until September.
- Video One Productions meetings on second and fourth Fridays (June 11 and 25, July 9 and 23, and August 13 and 27) at 1 pm via Zoom.
- (Tentative) Annual Summer BBQ, Thursday, August 19, 5 pm, Pocket Park outside Video Lab – details TBA.
To receive an invitation to any Zoom event, except Video One Productions, send your name, email, phone number, and name of activity to email@example.com. For information about Video One Productions or a link to attend a meeting, contact Facilitator Fred Harshbarger, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Schedule was planned under the leadership of Vice President Tom Nash, head of the Video Club’s Learning Opportunities Committee. Committee members are Marsha Berman, Stephanie Brasher, Betsy Martin, and Lucy Parker. If you have a topic you’d like addressed next fall through a Video Club class, please let Tom know at email@example.com.