Attention PC users! What will you do with the video you shoot? Your choice:
- Bore your audience with unedited video.
- Put your video clips away and never show them — or
- Learn to edit and amaze your audience!!
Starting February 11, the Video Club will offer three PC video editing classes on Mondays from 2-4 pm in the Video Lab taught by Dr. Tom Nash. Pre-registration is not required. All Village residents are welcome. Use club computers or bring your laptop equipped with VideoStudio X7 or later.
- “Principles of Video Editing,” one-session on February 11, will introduce basic concepts. $5 for club members.
- “PC Video Editing Using Corel VideoStudio,” a three-session, hands-on class, starts February 18. $15 for members. Taking the entire series is strongly recommended.
- A two-session “Advanced PC Video Editing Using Corel VideoStudio” will include multi-camera video editing and more, starting March 18. $10 for members.
Non-members are asked to join the club for $15 a year.
For information, contact Tom, email@example.com, 714 381-0781.
Click here for class flier.
Click here to download the Winter-Spring 2019 Class Schedule.
Leave a Reply