The Video Club will offer 13 classes – five of them new – this fall and winter, open to all residents starting September 9. CLICK HERE to view and download the fall and winter 2019-2020 Class Schedule.
Classes will cover:
- getting better video with iPhones/iPads
- starting a video editing project on PCs
- beginning and intermediate video editing on PCs
- creating award-winning short videos
- NEW smartphone movie-making for Village clubs (pre-registration required)
- easy movie-making with Apple Clips
- how to put your videos on YouTube
- how to transfer VHS tapes and DVDs for video editing
- NEW editing video in iMovie on iPhones/iPads
Three new classes in video production will cover:
- use of music in videos
- recording great audio
- green-screen video techniques
Per-class charges range from $5 to $20 – plus club membership for non-members. CLICK HERE for info on joining the Video Club. Pre-registration is not required except as noted above. Pay at the first class session.
For more information on classes, contact Dr. Tom Nash, Vice President and Director of Learning Opportunities, firstname.lastname@example.org, 714 381-0781. Tom will also be teaching video editing this fall for the PC Club, using Windows Live Movie Maker (free with Windows 10) .
In addition to attending Video Club classes, members may schedule individual coaching sessions on video topics where they would like assistance. Email email@example.com and describe the coaching assistance you need.